• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POOR BUNNY

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Just came across this :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
Feel like jumping in the car and doing a bit of bunny napping :roll:

Search Preloved Adverts only Auctions only Forums only Reviews only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Home > Home and Family > Pets and Livestock > Rabbits
Email this advert to a friend
For Sale
Continental giant doe
Details
Type: Private
Price: £25
Updated: Today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
I have a dark steel pure continental doe looking for a new home. She is 1 year old and has littered once. She makes a great mum and would make a lovely breeding doe but sadly she is grumpy. I'm sure with time spent and maybe the company of another bunny she maybe won round - who knows!

If you can offer her a lovely new home please contact me, i'm in cheshunt hertfordshire (j25 m25)

Click here to respond to this advert

Use the link above to contact this advertiser.
This advert was posted today. Our newest adverts are reserved for Preloved Full Members.

Full Membership costs only £5 for a whole year (less than 10 pence per week) and gets you first refusal on all the best bargains before they are snapped up by other members.

» Upgrade now

kelly

Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, UK

Place an Ad for Free

Edit Your Adverts

Get a quote for pet insurance for this animal

Not a member yet?
Why not join the fun for free! Members can sell their stuff completely free of charge, have searches prioritised for their local area, and lots more.

Join

I agree it's a shame about the "breeding doe" bit, but this is definitely not the worst freeads I've ever seen. There are many that say "don't want him/her anymore" or "it's aggressive" when really it's just been mistreated. At least they suggest introducing another bunny!

Still, it's a shame about the breeding bit, hopefully she'll just go to someone as a pet.

AMETHYST

Back