• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE UPDATE ...FRI 11TH MAY....AND PIC

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0510MAY0075.jpg

Hope has had a couple of days where she has looked a bit better .
she seemes to have more strength in her legs and more control over them :) ...although she is far from right :(

im still worried about her strange staring at nothing behaviour ...and at times she doesnt seem to know who i am and is easily startled :?

She is still on all her meds and we have no plans to change anything as yet . back to vets next week and we ll see what they say .

She is such a wonderful Bun :love:

I would ask your Vet to check Hope's eyesight. If she has had a 'cerebral episode' she may have lost most of her sight. I have two Buns here for whom that is the case. Grandpa had a stroke a few weeks ago and Leo has had 2 strokes within the last year. Buns are so skilled at disguising a disability so you may not actually realise that they can no longer see too well. But a Bun can adapte VERY WELL to loss of sight :)

Janex

Awwww that is a gorgeous photo Angie :love: :love: :love:

I really hope she shows some more improvement soon.

My Kahlo had ec last spring & his backend was paralised. I had him in the house for 2 mths on various medications & was giving him regular physio. He is a rew but he eyesight did worsen & i had to give him a bowl as he could no longer find the water bottle. But now you would never know there was anything wrong with him.
I bonded him with a female in January & amazingly she seems to have taught him how to use a water bottle again & i`ve recently moved them into a double decker hutch & he can use the ramp no problems.

I know his recovery is exceptional but hope that gives you some hope.....

Sending loads more healing vibes Hope`s way.......................

Su.x

She is one beautiful bunny, hope she gets better but I agree with Jane about getting her eyesight checked.

She is gorgeous!

really hope she gets better soon. i remember when you first got her, she was soooo tiny! but she's still just as cute. sending lots of hugs and vibes. x

Back