• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny my new hamster

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
This is benny my new dwarf hamster, hiding in my room as my dad doesn't know about him :oops:

2 quick pics as he's gone offto sleep now after exploring his cage.

DSCF0184.jpg

Here's his cage, a bin cage

DSCF0185.jpg

all i can say is thats one spoiled hammy :shock: :lol: he has more toys in his cage then i ever had in my room when i was little :lol:

he is gorgeous though :love:

Lol those are from the other hamies. They all have wayyyyyyy to many toys i went found nicking one they use least from each cage to make Bennys. :lol:

:lol: your other hammys must have been super spoiled :p if these are the toys for your hamsters god knows how many toys your buns have :lol: i like people who spoil their pets i think its well cute :D

Crystal butterfly said:
:lol: your other hammys must have been super spoiled :p if these are the toys for your hamsters god knows how many toys your buns have :lol: i like people who spoil their pets i think its well cute :D

Lol my mam said i can't take toys away from them and i justsaid the amount they have they won't miss one :roll: My buns are deffo spoilt, Buttons is the wort thinks he owns the place :lol: :lol:

the hamsters probably wont realise a few of their toys are missing lol

my buns are spoiled as well Crystal thinks she owns the place :roll: she lets everyone know this buy pooing everywhere and when i say poo i mean a big poo overload :shock: :lol: mind you the Guineas arent much better :wink: lol

Crystal butterfly said:
:shock: how did i manage to turn a hamster convo into a convo about poo :shock: i swear i have issues :shock: :oops:

Lol :lol: :lol:

My piggies run the house, i must have the veg in the cageby 5pm are they sqeek like mad :shock:

Kezza30 said:
Crystal butterfly said:
:shock: how did i manage to turn a hamster convo into a convo about poo :shock: i swear i have issues :shock: :oops:

Lol :lol: :lol:

My piggies run the house, i must have the veg in the cageby 5pm are they sqeek like mad :shock:
:lol: :lol: My piggies are the same morning and night :shock:
I must admit though i love to hear them squeek :D

Back