• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have one rabbit that...

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
You are closer to than the others, I dont mean you like them better but you have a real strong bond with? If so what makes them that bit special? I have 2 that just seem to want to be with you more than the others my little agouti mini lop who I just recently got seems to get so excited when he sees me and you can tell he really wants to be with you. Also my dwarf lop Ozzy follows the family around in the garden and seems to like human companionship more than rabbit company. Any of your stories would be great
Sallyx

No i love them all the same. Each of them have such different personalities. Benjamin is the softest, and he likes loads of cuddles, and will give you kisses, he is so cute. Oscar can be agressive, but also likes a cuddle too, but he is always sleepy, but flops out really funny. Polo is just naughty and very very active, always jumping on things, digging in litter trays, jumping on my back. Opal is quieter than her sister, and doesnt like being handled much, but she loves a head rub, and has fallen asleep on me before.

I do love the bunnies a little bit more than the guinea pigs though and i feel guilty for saying that. I love my piggies too though dont get me wrong.

me and Crystal have an unbreakable bond :D i love her more then anything in this world but obviously i dont treat her any diffrently to Honey or my two Guineas :D i love them all equally.

Florence (really?) :lol: :lol: :lol: . I think because we got her at 9 weeks and were lucky enough to watch her grow. Oh and the fact that she's a giant and my preference would always be giants.

Neil

Yeah I had my one and only bun Bugsy, however I do find that there is one that seems to build more of a bond with you. Doesn't mean you love the others any less. I love mine all the same. But Lily is really quite close to me. She loves a nosey rub. The others only like them on their terms.

I'm no sure really. Clover is cuddlier and has more personality, but Dusty is so vulnerable, so I have a special spot for her.

With my piggies I do have a special favourite though - I always feel bad about it!

For me there will NEVER be a Bun a special as my Jack, now at The
Bridge :cry: :cry:

Picture491.jpg

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=42747

I still miss him every day. I love all my Buns VERY much. But Jack saved my life.

Janex

All i can say is Digby :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

He was the sweetist, friendliest bunny you could ever wish for & will always have a special place in my heart.....................................

Sadly he`s at the bridge now too :cry: :cry: :cry:

Su.x

I'm closest to Miffy, purely because when we got her I was out of work for the first 2 weeks and I had a real chance to bond with her. I don't love her more than the others, but I feel that I'm closer to her.

AMETHYST

Marley is my special little guy. he lived as a house bun with me from 11 weeks old and used to sleep on the bed and everything until i decided he would have a better life living with other bunnies and bonded him into a trio. He is still very special to me but obviously i am no longer the most important thing in his life.

I am also growing very close to Pippa, despite trying not to, as Im afraid it will cloud my judgement over her quality of life as her tumours progress :cry: she is very much a part of our household now though and has free range with the cats and dog. They all love each other to bits (but try to hide it)

Trip :love: We did have a really close bond but he seems more interested in Scarlett now :lol: He still comes running over and grooms me though. And Buu, she is so moody though and will just ignore me most of the time :roll: :lol: I love them all the same though because they all have great personalities :D

I hate to admit it but I have a favourite bun. We got Misty ( the grey one)from a pet store as a baby :oops: (OOOPs I know better now!) She has bonded really well with the family.
About 6 months later we adopted a rescued rabbit as a companion for her. They make a wonderful couple but he has not bonded with us at all. I hate to think about how he was treated in the past to be so afraid of people. I only have to say, "Hello Boofy!" and he thumps cand runs away. :?
IMG_3149.jpg

I'm hoping that crasins may be the way to his heart. He comes running at the sound of the crasin bag opening!

I have to be honest , I do totally love them both 100 per cent the same .... but I have had Snowflake longer, and having a year on my own with her before bonding her... there is just something special between us...
Dont get me wrong I love isaac to bits and pieces, but I know hes more attached to her than he is to us.. - but thats ok.

yes, starlite is the one that i have the closest bond with, it is because he has fought so hard to remain alive, and i just know that if it wasnt for some stubborn headness from me, probably wouldnt be here...

I only have Audrey and I know she loves me as much as I love her :D She is just wonderful :love: I've never known a bunn like Audrey, I'm so glad her owners didn't want her anymore. I have to say though that although Rowan was only with us 2 months I did love him as much.
He was very different to Audrey but equally as wonderful and unique :cry:

These two have probably been most special to me, but I think that is because they lived indoors so I got to know them more :?

Pixie was a favorite of mine and hubbys.
Here he is in my picture.
Went to the bridge end of last summer. :cry:
A himalayan cross with a silly ear and a wonderfull temprement.
Followed hubby up an down the garden noseing into what he was upto, a man's rabbit, lol.

I was quite close to Caramel, my bridge bunny, as she was ill a couple of times, so was nursed as a youngster.

Alex my NZ white from Free ads, is also quite closely bonded to me - as is Flint who i got from jill (Honeybunnies). But TBH, I wouldn't class them, as my faves, cos just as I start to think they might be, one of the others does something that makes me go :love: & i love Smirnoff's sulks & Kendra's tantrums :lol:

Back