• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty rabbits!!

melaniejb

Mama Doe
Ahhhhhhhhh! Last night I very nearly lost it with Albert and Poppy! I had taken out their litter tray for a few minutes to change it so what did they do, hop on my bed to wee! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I caught Poppy and only a bit came out, I picked her up and plonked her in her litter tray. Turned round to find Albert also weeing on my bed! I picked him up and plonked him in the litter tray. Meanwhile, Poppy jumps back up onto my bed and finishes what she started!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Rabbit stew suddenly sounded VERY appealing at midnight last night as I had to change my sheets!!! 3 patches of wee in about 30 seconds! Honestly, you couldn't make it up! :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: (laughing now, not then...at all!!!!!!!!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like something my Misty would try!
She isn't allowed in the bedrooms or I'm sure she would have done it by now.

We had a lot of trouble with her spraying on my husband- she would jump onto his lap and be peeing before she even landed! This has stopped now. She has learned that this sort of behaviour gets a yelling at and loss of house privilages.

I think it was a night for very naughty bunnies! :lol: You have to laugh though otherwise you end up crying! and you have to remember they are more important than everything else :roll: :lol:

Back