• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh it's raining! Egg and Tuesday show you bunny herding

Yep, we do the same here.
Most of the time they go in first time, but sometimes they have that mischevious glint in their eye and you know that they're going to have you going in circles! :lol: :lol:

I leave them to get wet :lol: I am not chasing them around the garden in the rain * actually I do many a time :oops: :lol: * they come in whenever they feel like it, I leave the french doors open for them to come and go as they please.....

I love tuesday and egg such cutie pies!

Snowflakes mummy said:
I leave them to get wet :lol: I am not chasing them around the garden in the rain * actually I do many a time :oops: :lol: * they come in whenever they feel like it, I leave the french doors open for them to come and go as they please.....

hmmm - our garden is roughly bunny proof, but not 100% (as I found out the other day when both buns escaped to next door! :shock: :no: ), so if it's raining I get wet too! :lol: :lol:

We used to live somewhere where it was bunny proof, and I was always surprised by how wet the buns would get...! crazy buns! but it's up to them i spose!

BB Mommy said:
Yep, we do the same here.
Most of the time they go in first time, but sometimes they have that mischevious glint in their eye and you know that they're going to have you going in circles! :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Been there... done that.. got the t-shirt! :lol:

Back