• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics (possibly!!)

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
I'm a complete technophobe....but this MIGHT be a slideshow of my life...mainly buns obviously!!!

If it works I'll re-do it all with more recent pics....

Cannonwoman!!! Pic 5 is Dusk & Speckle (formally Dawn) the day they arrived (the evening before Dusk gave birth :shock: :lol: )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7424735@N05/show/

They're great pics Angie, how many rabbits do you have and do they all live indoors? I love the black rex :)

I have 13 completely my buns - in a bonded 9, & 2 bonded pairs, then I have bitey-bun & his girlfriend, who started as a foster, but still aggressive so will be permanent :lol: & then I have at the minute-6 fosters. (a trio, a pair & a single). The single is being aggressive, but just got neutered, so fingers crossed (inside gloves) :D

Chocolate the rex is a rescue who was aggressive, but I thought that bfore i met Calel, so really she wasl ovely :lol:

They are all house buns - I have a house-annex-y thing made up of 2 rooms & a thin hallway. It's split into sections & they live in there when i'm out, & come into the house in an evening. Weekends, if weather is good we go outside :D

Wow that was good. Do you still have the Bradford 3? I still have 2 here
:( but interest in them has picked up.

Sooz22 said:
Wow that was good. Do you still have the Bradford 3? I still have 2 here
:( but interest in them has picked up.

Yes - they are my foster trio.

they are gorgeous girls :D

Is that first pic of Mick? :shock: :lol:

I love that little grey bunn with the white nose, who's that? :love: :D

mandy said:
Is that first pic of Mick? :shock: :lol:

I love that little grey bunn with the white nose, who's that? :love: :D

Flint - I got him from Jill Jan 06. He is a stunner :D He's brother to Mark & Shell's Tilly I think :D

Well done Angie :thumb: They`re all gorgeous & i can`t believe how different Speckle looks! :shock:
Are both the horses yours? Are they thoroughbreds, they`re both stunning too! :love: :love:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Well done Angie :thumb: They`re all gorgeous & i can`t believe how different Speckle looks! :shock:
Are both the horses yours? Are they thoroughbreds, they`re both stunning too! :love: :love:

Su.x

Speckle was a skinny rake when she came in :(

The horses are all thoroughbreds - Solly died in January, Danny (the chestnut with the white stripe) is mine - & the other chestnut (mazzy) will be mine from saturday :D

Back