• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies: 16 days old

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
They've learnt what feeding time is so now they bail out ready.

baby15_1.jpg

This cute little bunny is contemplating jumping out of the box:

babies16_3.jpg

Bunny wraggling:

babies16_2.jpg

Follow the leader (the leader just jumped out of shot):
babies16_1.jpg

Oh wow they are wicked!!! I want a herd of baby bunnies :lol: :lol:

All these baby pictures are making me broody...for bunnies of course :wink: :lol:

I'm a bit worried about the smallest one as I think he had a bit of diahrea (sp?) he was dry this morning though so hopefully he's doing better. The vet ordered some fiberplex for us to pick up this afternoon. He's still feeding well and active (they all are as you can see :lol: ).

Tam

woodstock said:
Ok ok, cuteness aside, HOW ON EARTH DO YOU TELL THEM APART! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of the time we don't :lol: You can tell the smallest as his tail was a bit grubby and there is another smallish one. There are three fatter ones, one with a slightly wider head, there is also one that insists on waving his front paws in the air whilst sucking on the syringe.

It's very hard to keep them apart though as they change every day. We pop them in a box as their fed so we know which is done and which not.

I did debate dipping their tails in different colour food colouring but I'm not sure how long that would take to grow out and explaining a blue tail to a potential new owner could be a bit :oops:

Well done they are amazing!!!!! I love the one of them all hoping along in line for dindins!!!! Are you going to adopt them?? :D

Back