• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowey has been back to vets

kim 106

Mama Doe
im to pick her up at 6 she has a bandge round her tummy poor girl and they want her to whetrer a buster coller think not i thought they was bad for bund so £88 pounds latter had to get some rear gard and worming paste for her to shell be home soon oh what a day what a week

now have to get snow to eat and drink

shes not eating drinking weeing or pooping so 2 jabs latter shes back home going to feed her baby food in seringe to seeif i can get her going

t last i have just seen her have a drink phew

Glad snowy is OK :D

I've never heard of a vet putting a bandage on a bun before either! Does it go right round her tummy, or is it one of those adhesive type dressings? My bun would have nibbled a dressing off in a sec given the chance! :lol:

shes so placed shell let them do what they like silly bun i have to take the bandge of my self tonight or tommorow morning shes going to like that not

shes home if a bit streesed out got to take her back next friday

now all i have to do is get her to eat and drink shes got her fav parsley carrot and cabbage she threw them out of the bowl as if to say take that she seams to be a bit sore shall leave her alone for the next few hours

has she passed any poos yet Kerry?
If not personally i`d take her back to the vets for a gut stimulant & she may also require some more painkiller as this will also make her reluctant to eat if she`s in pain.

Please let us know how she gets on.
Sending healing vibes...........................................................

Su.x

shes been back to the vets this morning all the uesual gut stims pain killers given at no extra charge how lucky am i to have a good vet :eek:

shes been back to the vets this morning all the uesual gut stims pain killers given at no extra charge how lucky am i to have a good vet :eek:

she will theese buns like to play the sob story dont they

shes watching tv a bright as a button just not eating weeing or pooping

Back