• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frenchies....

minilops

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone! My daughter and I are in need of a Frenchie fix.... can we see your gorgeous Frenchies please? Thank you! Claire x

Well you asked Claire.....here's my clan! :D

Beautiful Alfie who i rescued from an awful house, sadly he passed away under GA a few months ago now
Alfie2.jpg

Alfie doing the DBF!
Alfie.jpg

Maisie and Finlay who are also sadly at the bridge... :(
media1.jpg

Finlay and his DBF (he does look a little like Milo!)
media13.jpg

Milo as a baby
IMGP5544.jpg

Little Grace as a baby
IMGP6140.jpg

The mischeivous two!
IMGP74823.jpg

Gracie's DBF!
Grace1.jpg

My gorgeous boy
CIMG0003.jpg

Gracie's bunny feet!
Grace3.jpg

Milo_Grace3.jpg

Now come on Claire - i need to see more of Humph...pleeeeease!

xx

This is Victoria Meldrew. Now sadly at The Bridge

rabbits176.jpg

She had been used for intensive breeding for 3 years. She only left her 4ft hutch to be mated :cry: :x
Consequently she had bowed legs, osteoporosis and severe aggression. Spaying and lots of TLC cured her aggression but nothing could be done to cure her physical problems :(
She developed Breast Cancer and had a total mastectomy. She then developed abscesses on the outsides of her front feet due to the way she had to carry her weight because of her bowed legs. Despite lots of surgery, including the amputation of 2 toes, she eventually developed osteomyelitis in her front legs and we had to let her go. Despite all her problems she changed from a flying mass of growling bunny to a friendly and affectionate cuddle bun.

Sorry about the long post.... :oops:

Janex

Ok sorry for those who've seen these before but Kitty Marigold Helen being a baby.....

kitty9weeks0056.jpg

kitty9weeks0058.jpg

11weeks0044.jpg

Kitty7weeks0010.jpg

at 9 weeks, 9 weeks, 11 weeks and 7 weeks respectively.

Neil

This is Tammy, a frenchie cross dutch!

11-05-07_1343.jpg

She is currently looking for an experienced foster carer :wink: as she is rather 'difficult'.

I LOVE FRENCHIES!

Is it just me though or do they tend to look rather grumpy when grown up :lol:

IsabelM said:
I LOVE FRENCHIES!

Is it just me though or do they tend to look rather grumpy when grown up :lol:

Hang on, I'll show you a Victoria Meldrew 'STARE'.......

Here you go

rabbits177.jpg

:shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

WOW I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! All these squishy gorgeous frenchies!!!!

Okay here's my Darcy at our old flat relaxing mid distruction of one of his willow/wicker toys :lol:

Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Darcy having a nap and belly flop....

DSCF1159.jpg

:lol: :lol: Yep, you've guessed it, Jane! We were in the middle of a plum search when this was taken. Judging from the size of Humph now, I've been told we won't be able to miss them when they appear! :wink: Claire x

This is George my big beautiful boy. He and our dog Wolf love each other and are usualy found cuddled up together. Though I must admit George did look a bit disgruntled when Wolf decided he'd make a perfect cushion :lol: He can give the perfect disgusted Frenchie look.
george_cushion_002.jpg

Wolf said "What have I done" ?

george_cushion_001.jpg

Boys and their toys!!! They usualy end up sharing and nibbling at an end each :roll: :lol:

reindeer_011.jpg
[/list]

awww huge flumps!!
no new pics to show but here is an oldie but goodie...

Biifykins who's about the size of a dwarf lop..a tubby one! out in the garden with bertie..our white marshmallow of a bunny..i dont really like rews but him..ive grown to love so much..he saved biffykins life when she lost her husbun oscar..she went right back to what she was pre rescue..and its so hard even now for her.living with us..shes not the same bun..but berties helping her and he protects her and makes her feel safe..bless him..

bertienbifgarden.jpg

when we first got him..he lived in the playpen in our lounge ..and he was and is still the messiest bun ive everknown..but he can do the dbf like no other bun ive had!! :lol:

bertieplayingdead1.jpg

an outdoor ex breeding and showing bun who likes home comforts!! actually we'd had him a short while and he got a haematoma which the vet failed to notice as did i..he was off his food the vet wasn thelpful said he was just miserable and they charged me twice the swines!! he had a fever and he was feeling cold..but once well he decided he quite likes this! :lol:
sickbertie.jpg

gone for a snooze in the open doggy crate and insisted on doing this...even tho its massive crate! for a rottweiler!!
bertiepaw2.jpg

bif showing how much bigger than her her darling bertie actually is!!
sizedifference.jpg

my fave..my daughter holding down a bit of weetabix and hes sniffing it out..he moved at breakneck speed for that! hes not allowed it very often but when he is he goes nuts!
waiting4wheatabix.jpg

and heres willow as a baby of 12 weeks old when we first got her..you should see her now! ill get some pics i promise..if she keeps still that long!!
newbunny1.jpg

newbunny3.jpg

Back