• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REW thread

rineyroo

Mama Doe
I think REWs are so beautiful and I can't understand why people think they're evil.
Here's my REW bun, the originally named, Snowy:
DSCF0300-1.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

The funny looking couple
march8.jpg

My REW pig, Daniel. Though I think he's some kind of himalayan cos he has brown feet and brownish ears.
DSCF0045-1.jpg

I don't understand it either, rineyroo! I'd love a red eyed white giant, I know of at least 2 on here but Maria is not keen.

Neil

Last year I got 2 REW's from the free-ads. I remember when I got them home thinking that they did look a little evil but I now think REW's are fab. I love black bunnies too :)

Here's Frosty and Snowy. Unfortunately Frosty passed to the bridge last year :(

000_0204.jpg

000_0191.jpg

Wow, a blue eyed bunny - how gorgeous! :love:

Bettys sometimes look blue inside the red, hard to describe but she has lovely eyes.

I can't post pics, but I never liked REWS until I met my Alex (NZ White). Now I would have another in a heartbeat :D

I didnt think I was a fan of REWs, but recently discovered pics of my first boy Billy, he was a REW and it never put me off as a kid, he was an ace bunny and I think I might like a REW again. :love:

Heres Billy, he was a big boy, sorry about the quality, theyre really old photos, about 20 years old! :eek:

oldpet005.jpg

oldpet003.jpg

Dont need to ask me for photos twice! :lol:
I never once thought when I got Snowflake that her eyes looked evil... I saw her thought OMG shes so beautiful and I still think that every day - I love her so much shes my princess.

Picture653.jpg

Excuse the mess I look sorry!
Picture030.jpg

Picture205.jpg

Totti.. sold to me for half price as they thought he was blind :cry:
I think he was being overlooked as he's a REW
exploringTotts.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

Back