• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oakley is having her teeth removed! YIKES

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
My poor spioled house bun Oaks is having to have her front teeth removed on monday, she had them burred in January and her tear ducts flushed as her teeth had starting to grow misalined and her eyes were very weepy. Her teeth have overgrown again in the wrong direction and her eyes are watery than ever. We have discovered that Oakleys inscisors roots have twisted or something, casuing her front teeth to grow in the wrong direction and the roots to push into ger tear ducts. She's having this done on monday when Tily goes in for her tests and im very very nervous, at nearly 8 years old and Oaks does suffer from bouts of snuffles. I've got Oaks on baytril at the moment just to ensure she doesn't have any problems on monday with her breathing, but ooooh im so nervous!

DSCF3185.jpg

Thanks Jane im shocked at myself that i didn't think of her teeth when her eyes got worse, they've always been weepy with her snuffles and i never though of her tooth roots, until we checked her teeth!

Back