• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sods Law!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
When the lovely weather we were having first started i decided to remove the plastic coverigns from most of the buns hutches bar the roof sections, so that the buns would be cooler but if we had the odd shower then i could un fold the roof covers and the buns would be resonably dry. as Sod slaw would have it it has done nothing put utterly wizz it down for 24 hours now! :evil: It's stopped this morning but were due for more rain showers today, the buns are soaking! fortunatly it's cleaning out time today so they will only be sogy for another couple of hours but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate rain!!!!!!

If it`s any consolation Phill it`s the same here! :roll:
April was dry, warm & sunny the whole month.

I`m calling it `Maypril Showers`! :roll: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
If it`s any consolation Phill it`s the same here! :roll:
April was dry, warm & sunny the whole month.

I`m calling it `Maypril Showers`! :roll: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not raining here at the moment, but i feel it will be very very soon. Must quickly take dog for a walk before i get soaked.... :(

Buns dont like the rain... they go in their hutch when it rains...

oscarbunny said:
Its not raining here at the moment, but i feel it will be very very soon. Must quickly take dog for a walk before i get soaked.... :(

Buns dont like the rain... they go in their hutch when it rains...

My lot love the rain they sit out in it! And you should have seen it yesterday! :roll:

Do you cover your runs up Phill? I've got huge tarps on the whole of our hutch and run but David thinks the buns might prefer to be wet and see some of the world rather than a blue world :lol: But as we back onto fields the winds and rain can be fierce and the runs would be soaking and Pippa and MJ still stubbornly refuse to go up into their hutch (they can they just don't want to)

Angie65 said:
Awww. House buns :p :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi Kathryn yeh the runs have plasic covers but they only cover the roof of the run and the rain just goes into the sides now!

Back