• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 days old!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Five days old and so red! Their tails are the cutest things in the world!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

All day long I checked yesterday for new pictures (that I didn't really want to see of course)! I keep looking imagining a Stanley amongst them to go with Florence, BooBoo and Colleen. Can you tell Maria's at work today. Keep them coming!

Neil

hee heee - that first photo looks like one of those impossible paintings (you know - the ones with the stairs in odd dimensions)... I can't tell which bunny head goes with which bunny bottom! :lol:

I can't believe they are that big at 5 days!

No photos today due to the weather, but they're fuzzy! Really fuzzy! It's mad, it's like they're on fertilizer or something. Plus their little eyes are starting to open! It's so early! They're all very lively and happy, one was sucking on my finger, even though its tummy looked full to bursting!

I don't know where one ends or begins either! I try to count heads but they all wriggle etc so I just give up and have to take them out to check they're all in there.

It must be so rewarding seeing these little buns sprout!
Was mum and rescue, or have you bred them? :?:

Back