• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are domestic baby bunnies like?

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
Just wondered if they had the same characteristics as the two wild ones I have at present.

They have been going loopy around our lounge, one even hopped it up and down the stairs before you could blink :shock: and they are constantly trying to get through barricades ie things I've placed in front of the stereo, the door etc plus they like biting at our carpet like it was grass and also me, my clothing and my slippers!

Sound just like my baby frenchies! i cant understand why carpet is so obviously tasty!!!

I caught Grace nibbling on some coal from our fire this morning..........not only that she then proceeded to rub her front paws on it then dash over the cream living room carpet!

They've crazy, mine are about a week younger than yours I think but they are just so active. I didn't think they usually came out of the nest until three weeks - I dunno how mum keeps them in.

Feeding times a juggling act trying to keep them all in the box. Yesterday one was doing binkys around the fed box :lol:

When did you start letting them run around? They're just in a cat carrier now and they only come out for feeding. They give the impression they'd quite like to run about though.

Tam

They've been running around since Tuesday, I could tell that they wanted to get out of the cage as they kept climbing it looking for ways to get out and also were gnawing it!

Now I really must protest! You must see how unfair it is to start this topic with talk of cute ickle bunnies running around and NO piccies :?: :?: :shock: :shock: This is Cruelty to Two Foots!!! Photos PLLllleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee :D :D :lol:

Sounds much like Inky was when I first got him. He was bonkers and just jumped/climbed on everything, if I'm honest he hasn't changed much at all!

Back