• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For CottonMather

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
2 more Florence pictures to tide you over in France! The second was after I told her you wouldn't be around for a week :cry: .

20April2007242.jpg

20April2007228.jpg

Neil

Joanne26 said:
Awww, :lol: , those pics are brilliant, i take it she likes to browse RU then :wink: :D

Hi Joanne,

There's quite a lot of talk about Florence being the brains behind us on the Quiz so....it had to be done didn't it?

Neil

Neil-and-Maria said:
Joanne26 said:
Awww, :lol: , those pics are brilliant, i take it she likes to browse RU then :wink: :D

Hi Joanne,

There's quite a lot of talk about Florence being the brains behind us on the Quiz so....it had to be done didn't it?

Neil

The last pic is great, it looks like she is really concentrating on those questions :lol:

Hi CM

Thought you might have had an early night what with France tomorrow. If you get a chance, try some Chateauneuf du Pape, without doubt the best wine in the world!

Neil

Neil-and-Maria said:
Hi CM

Thought you might have had an early night what with France tomorrow. If you get a chance, try some Chateauneuf du Pape, without doubt the best wine in the world!

Neil
My favorite is de Ladoucette from Au chateau Du Nozet. :eek:

:love: Your bun :love:

CARASBLANCO said:
Neil-and-Maria said:
I've never heard of it, CARASBLANCO, what region are we talking?

Neil
Pouilly-s/-Loire (Nievre).

I'll get your fav tomorrow and let you know how we like! :D

I will warn you it is quite peppery! Having said that it's always consistently good, in my opinion.

Neil

aww what a BEAUTY!!! and very clever too, evidently! you just want to watch out - don't leave your credit cards lying about or a full ton of hay will arrive on your doorstep one morning... along with the bailiffs!

:love:

Back