• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going away tomorrow...

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
... and can't believe how much I'm going to miss my buns! :cry:
I'm going to France for just under a week- this is the first time I've gone away since I got them, but I wasn't prepared for how I'd feel about leaving them - they are such a huge part of my life now! I've spent today having extra kisses and cuddles etc. - it really has made me realise just how much I love them all! :shock:
I really really love my bunnies... and yes, I have been on the wine! :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

Awww you big softy!, ive just had cuddles with all four of my buns, much to Opals dislike... :D, and i love them all so much too.

And yes i can definately tell youve been on the wine!! :p :p

Are you going on holiday? and who is looking after the buns?

My mum and dad live in France (along with my 2 sisters, uncle, aunt and 3 cousins)
got to go see them at some point :roll:
Got a sitter from the company that I work for to look after my buns... I'm still worried about them though! I'll be sending e-mails every day to check up on them! :D

Not a chance!!! I'll still be logging on every day to keep an eye on you all! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello beautiful baby Florence :love: - I shall beat you tomorrow (at the quiz :shock: not in any other way!!!)

Are you flying? I am not fond of flying... im going off on a tangent here.... but i seem to forget how much i dont like flying until i am actually on the plane and experiencing turbulance, and therefore :censored: myself.

We'll see!
We last had a holiday 20 months ago when we still had five down on the Devon coast. The rabbits went with us, we took over a shed at Maria's parents and built them a huge run from fireguards...they loved it!

Neil

Neil-and-Maria said:
We'll see!
We last had a holiday 20 months ago when we still had five down on the Devon coast. The rabbits went with us, we took over a shed at Maria's parents and built them a huge run from fireguards...they loved it!

Neil

Good lord! that is commitment!!! :shock: well done! :D
And I am flying Joanne, I'm ok with planes - and the kids are really looking forward to it! :D
I'll drive over one day, with the dogs (don't think I'd take the rabbits :? )...

I'm going away tomorrow until Monday :cry: :cry: I dont want to go, I'm going to miss my babies so much..
My mum and dad will be feeding them everyday and spending time with them but I feel awful for going :( ... Fudge and Furby have a shed and enclosure and Bertie and Fizz have the porch an quite a large kitchen, they all have plenty of room but they won't be able to have their supervised play in the garden everyday :(

Back