• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone use Biffa Waste Disposal?

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

Were getting a bit of a back log of rabbit waste as our black wheelie bin is rather small and the only one were allowed. We haven't got any green waste bins either. :(

I'm thinking about getting a second bigger wheelie bin from Biffa. Does anyone else us them and how much do you pay?

There's no price lists on there website but I've sent off for a quote.

Thanks,

Louise

I wouldnt recommend them. We used to use them but they ripped us off in the end. They originally charged us about £7 a lift then gradually over the months it crept up to around £15 a lift. I phoned up anonymously pretending to be a new customer needing it for the same perpose and they quoted me £5.90 a lift :evil: They often missed lifts aswell leaving us with piles of rubbish. We use cleanaway now, much more reasonable and reliable.

we use them for the business, and again they are a pain in the bum, but still cheaper than our council is for the same service.

Back