• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Message From Your Future Leader.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello my friends :)

Today, Thursday 10th May 2007, some bloke called Tony Blair announced that he will be tendering his resignation as Prime Minister to The Queen on 27th June 2007. I was only half listening to his rather protracted speech :roll: but I understand that a Gordon B is expected to be the new leader of New Labour. Well, I guess that means me, Gordon Bennet :)

So, I thought I should start working on my policies for my future time as leader and, no doubt, Prime Minister. Perhaps you would all like to contribute some suggestions.

The Blair years are over my friends, the future is GORDON BENNET !!

Picture567-1.jpg

Your future leader, The Rt Bunnerable Gordon Bennet

God help us all..we'd probably get more common sense out of your gorgeous bunster Jane!! :lol:

Gordon, what do you think of my idea of a new form of punishment for petty criminals? (in order to free up space for the real monsters to stay there forever):

'The sound of music', on repeat for an amount of time according to the crime commited.

Vote Gordon Bennet!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HE HAS MY VOTE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He will do so much better than blair :lol:

Hurrah!!! I vote Gordon Bennet - he's very handsome too! :lol: Rabbits in charge for a change, sigh, the world would be a much nicer place... :D

I have just had a worrying thought :? When I am PM will I have to be friends with GEORGE BUSH :shock: :shock:

A some-what worried PM in waiting, Gordon Bennet

Picture438.jpg

Will be Voting Sir Gordon Bennett too ! and converting my neighbourhood - I offer to hand out leaflets and shout things through megaphones to if that will help! :lol:

Back