• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got a bad feeling....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
....about having Tammy speyed. Cant quite put my finger on it but I just have a dreadful feeling in my stomach, maybe cuz of her age or weight or just because she is nervous and may not recover well.

Should I listen to my instincts or my head?

I'm sure everything will be just fine :D
I was SOOOO nervous before all of my baby's spay and neuters, but every thing turned out just fine :D :D :D

I never want to say to go against your instincts, but I also believe that sometimes its just nerves :D

Leah

Ive never felt like this about one of the bunnies before, even my own rabbits..... :?

Sooz22 said:
Ive never felt like this about one of the bunnies before, even my own rabbits..... :?

Go with your gut instincts. You can always get her done at a later date. I have put off several neuters due to having 'a bad feeling' about getting them done. A few weeks later I felt different and the neuters went ahead and all Buns were fine :)

Janex

Could you delay until you are happier with her weight? :?

I only just got 9 month old Kendra done cos she's so tiny & I wanted to leave it as late as possible (then she humped my shoe, so off we went :lol: )

I think she juct need to settle a bit more, she is very stressed and aggressive due to this......I think she can afford to wait a while, we wont be rehoming her anytime soon :(

I've got to say I've been rather naughty and put off getting my last three un-neutered doe's done. :oops: I had them booked in a few times at the back end of last year but for a variety of reasons canceled it.

I really must get them done this month. :oops: :oops:

Louise

Back