• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many Bunnies do you have?

SmidgesFamily

Young Bun
We have 6.

2 house buns, Dougal and Ebony.

And a Mummy and 3 daughters outside, Poppy (mummy), Primrose, Fifi and Violet.

Just wondering how many everyone else has? Iknow some people foster/care too....

Lise x

I have 5 Buttons (male)on his own, Casper (male son of Amber on own) and 3 girls together, Amber mam, Poppy and Cleo her daughters. I am hoping i can manage to bond all 5 together after all neuterd :)

ive just got 2 buns Crystal and Honey im hoping to adopt 2 buns from a rescue soon though :D i cant wait! i swear in stead of getting broody for babies i get broody for rabbits :shock: surely thats not normal :lol:

Nine, see signature. Rita and Dylan live in the lounge, Nellie, Poppet, Elvis and Kitty live in one group, Florence, BooBoo and Colleen in another.

Neil

I have 16 rabbits - all in my sig :D Thumper, Squirrel, Max and Shayla live together and the others live as a big group. Hoping to bond all of them eventually tho :D

I now have four rabbits and that's it now, as tempting as it is I know I can't afford anymore or cope with the cleaning out etc - I take my hat off to people with lots, it must be a 24 hour job

Pippa, MJ, Teddy and Jemima

I only have Audrey. She did have a friend, Rowan, but he died at Christmas :cry: and I'm not in a position currently to get her another friend yet.

Back