• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

REHOMING SLUMP....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Rehoming has realy dropped off this month :? :? :?

a bit of a worry with all the buns we have in and on our list to come in . :? :( :(

hope it picks up again soon :(

Aw, does happen:/ I'm sure it'll pick up soon. I had almost no enquiries all winter which was a bit depressing but luckily things are running smoothly at the mo (touch wood!)

Way down here too :cry:
And we still need to reduce numbers before we can take any off our waiting list :? Rabbits are still clogging up the guinea's summer accomodation and the piggies want to get out in the air.

Yes, I am finding it a bit of a struggle as well. It takes a while to get them through the neutering etc before you can even think of rehoming. Particularly difficult with sickly/pregnant ones, I am sure the poor things think they are here for eternity!

Alice

Every time I see the title of this thread I keep thinking you mean you are rehoming a Bunny called SLUMP !!

Sorry :oops: I'll go have my lunch now..............

Janex

Back