• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long?

I don't know if anyone saw my last question in here but i have recently puchased a giant continental rabbit.I understand they don't live as long as the smaller varieties..exactly how long would her life expectancy be?my last bunny was over 10 when she died...she was a netherland cross polish or something similar..

I was told when I got Alice that the life expectancy is about four years. But I think what Tracey said is right, you never can tell, it depends on the animal and how they are looked after. :)

Slightly different, but two of my mums cats have just had their 19th birthdays! :D

omg four years? is that all? my last wabbit lived for over ten so i hope i can break the rules with this one too!I am getting her brother and a rescue french lop in the next week or so and i believe i am providing the best environment i can for them with regards to cleanliness diet and care,so i hope they will have a longer lifespan than four years!

Back