• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mother mounting her daughters

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Amber the mam has been spotted by my brother mounting her daughters a couple of times, no agression at all just occasional mounting. Her daughters are 18 weeks today i counted, lol so i was wondering if this was just her trying to be dominant with her daughters and if it's ok to keep them together this way till they are spayed as long as there is no fighting going on. :?

Also i know babies can have unlimited pellets but at what age should i cut them down to the recommended 50grams a day :?

Honeys doing this to Crystal as well i actually think its the time of year as its mating season for rabbits so their little homones are all over the place. i could be wrong i just read that off a website a year ago :? as long as they dont start fighting or Amber starts bullying them, they should be ok together :)

That's good. They have a lovely mother, daughter relationship an she still groom them aswell, very sweet. :) She is probably broody again, lol :lol:

Back