• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hiding place

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I was cleaning out the hutch on monday so I shut the hutch door and left Buu in the run. I looked out the kitchen window about an hour later and couldnt see her in the run. I have never panicked so much I ran outside calling for my brother to come quick because Buu had gone but she was just hiding :oops: :lol:

DSC00581.jpg

I have no idea how she got up there because you can see the top of the run is quite close to the hutch so there isnt much room. I had to take the lid of the run off to get her down :lol:

DSC00572.jpg

Help me down mum

DSC00574.jpg

And here she is later on eating her dinner :lol:

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

Then relaxing after a wash :lol:

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

Oh and this is my brother who pretends not to like the bunnies giving her a big kiss today :lol:

DSC00492.jpg

Did ya see that mum, he does love me :roll:

DSC00493.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Buu is such a beauty!! :D Its amazing where they get themselves eh.. at least you'll know where she's hiding next time :wink: :wink:

Oh - is that food bowl made of a log/tree/branch? that's cool :)

Clever bunster - you'll have to install a climbing wall :lol:

Awwwwwww she is gorgeous!! :love:

Darcy jumps up high like a kangaroo and then gives me that soft eyed look "Mummy how do i get down??" :bunny:

:lol: :lol: what a cute bunster...but very norty for scaring muumy like that :lol:

Poppy managed to get onto a table once and just sat there waiting for me to get her down as she was too scared to jump :lol:

She keeps getting up there now but cant get down and just sits there waiting for me to come and help her :lol: Im going to B&Q later to find something to block it off so she cant jump up anymore

Are you sure she wants to get down? My friends bunnies like to sleep on top of their hutch because it is a confined space, I guess like a burrow. What would happen if you left her up there for a while, would she get herself down?

raine said:
Are you sure she wants to get down? My friends bunnies like to sleep on top of their hutch because it is a confined space, I guess like a burrow. What would happen if you left her up there for a while, would she get herself down?

She just sits there and looks at me. I have left her and sat in the run with her vitamins and she wants to get down but doesnt :lol: Im sure she does like it up there but she goes to jump down and kind of thinks about it then stops and runs backwards and forwards on the hutch roof. You can tell that she doesnt want to try jumping down herself. I think its because the lid of the run is very close to the top of the hutch she doesnt really have much room up there to jump down properly. I dont really want her going up there when Im at work then sitting up there until I get home with no hay, food or water :D

Back