• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

group request

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
As we're having a few requests now. :p

Group piccies please! Show me groups of 3 or more bonded pics and I'll love you loads. Especially as I face bonding a 5 soon and it'll give me hope. :) Tips welcome too.

DSCF3368.jpg

DSCF3365.jpg

Someone posted pictures quite recently of a bonded gruop of nine. I've tried finding the post and can't remember who it was...any ideas?
Here are some I've previously posted when we brought 7 into the lounge together. They are still a group of 3 and 4 at the moment though.

7bunnies016.jpg

bunnybondingpictures124.jpg

ourlot138.jpg

Neil

All these pics are lovely :love:

Group piccies please! Show me groups of 3 or more bonded pics and I'll love you loads. Especially as I face bonding a 5 soon and it'll give me hope. Tips welcome too

Thanks for starting this thread, I will be interested in any tips too :oops: :lol: Seeing pics of groups of bunnies makes me think I really could rescue another one :lol:

I wish my 4 rabbits could all live together.

Your rabbits are absolutley gorgeous diddeen.

They look like little cuddly toys, I could hold them and cuddle them all day, they are so sweet, how old are they.

Back