• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A little experiment

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
since neil and maria did such a fab job with the bunny names thought it might be quite nice to know a bit about your bunnies along wit a piccie.

100_0620.jpg

this is lily, she is a 3 year old dutch. her birthday is 4th Aug. she is so friendly and loves having nose rubs almost as much as she loves greens! she hates being picked up.

IMGP0179.jpg

this is pip, a 1 year old nethie whose birthday is on 8th March. she was an unwanted childrens pet and is very friendly but quite shy. she loves baby sweetcorn as an occasional treat.

fi x

This is Scipio... He is a 1 1/2 yr old NZ White, but is fairly small for the breed. He was a free-ad bunny which I picked up a week or so before christmas, as it turns out, this was just days before the other buns at the place were taken in to rescue. It was heartbreaking to leave the others, so I'm really pleased that they've been rescued :D . Scip loves being stroked and likes his cuddles too :D he gets very jealous and demands a lot of attention!!!
s1.jpg

Along with Scipio, I also got Gaius. - he is a Dutch, nearly 1 yr old. He is also very friendly, but doesn't apreciate being picked up - he will hop onto my lap though :D . He is by far the sillyest rabbit that I have :lol: he wants to be friends with everyone :D
g4.jpg

Next I got Aemilia from BARC, she is 1 and is a giantX. She has an old injury (probably dislocated leg) which isn't causing her any pain at the moment, but she needed to be homed as a housebunny to hinder onset of arthritis. She lives with Scipio, it was a fairly tough bond, I think that Scip was over-attached to me so he would chase her off whenever I was around :roll: it all settled down fairly quicklly, and they are very much in love now :D Aemilia is a very cheeky girl, she races around causing havock, but loves her nose-rubs - so I'll let her off :lol:

a1.jpg

At this point I was still only allowed 2 buns, so Gaius was going to go live with my best friend... however, I was far too attached so I sold my soul to the Devil (aka O/H), and he let me keep him and get him a girly-bun :D
So along came a Flower - I got her from Honeybunnies, she was one of the Dreadful Day buns... I took Gaius down to Jills for some speed-dating, and all went well with Flower :D . They bonded really easily, and have loads of fun together :D Flower is really inquisitive and likes to 'help' when I'm cleaning their litter tray :lol:
new10.jpg

This bunny owning business is a very slippery slope!!! :shock:

This is Nitro, free to a good home. He was very very nervy when I first got him, so he kipped in my room for a while :D . He does have a very outgoing nature, but is hand-shy :? He is happy to be stroked now though, which is good :D Nitro is 1yr
100_3869.jpg

This is Beauty, who came from Honeybunnies :D She lives with Nitro, and is a lovely girly. She has always been happy to be stroked, and is getting used to me sitting in her run with her - I'm still learning lots about her, as I've not had her long, but so far she has been really affectionate with both me and her husbun :D
new5.jpg

This is Jenny:

Above.jpg

Jen is a magpie/lionhead cross and is about nine months old. She was the last bun left in an unwanted litter and, despite saying I wasn't going to have another rabbit, I fell in love with her on the spot :love: She loves broccoli.

This is Frankie:

PoutingFrankie.jpg

Frankie lives with Jen and is about a year / two years old. I adopted Frankie from BARC earlier this year :D As well as being a lovely sweet boy, Frankie is also brother to karen354's Fudge :D He's still a little shy and skittish, but getting better :love:

This is Bert.
He's an English Lionhead cross although he has lost most of his mane.
He is approx 1 year old and from a pet shop (sorry!).
He was given to me as a free replacement after my first bunny died (RIP Young Buck-the tiniest cutest bunny in the world).

24032007104.jpg

Buu
I got her from a garden center when she was a baby. She is my stroppy little madam :lol: She doesnt like being lifted and gets in the biggest mood when she needs to go the vets. She is two and a half now

DSC00101-1.jpg

Beau
Rescued him a couple of months ago from the animal shelter. He had been starved and kept in a tiny hutch :cry: He wasnt very well when he came home but is better now and has started jumping about a bit. He spends most of his time flopped though

DSC00232.jpg

Trip
He was an unwanted pet. I got him when he was about 7 months and he is such a sweetheart. He is pretty laid back and loves attention. He doesnt love me anymore since moving in with Scarlett though :lol:

DSC00086.jpg

Scarlett
Was given to me by a girl who worked with my sister because she thought she was freaky :roll: She was only about 12 weeks old when I got her. She is my naughty bun and I can tell when she is about to do something wrong. When I tell her no she binkys about like she is so pleased with herself :lol:

DSC00289.jpg

Back