• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help? West coast Scotland, near Ayr

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
My friend Amy has a desperate need for someone to board her bunny, Missy, for a day (maybe two), can anyone help? Missy will come with her own indoor cage etc.

Thanks Julie, I've already had a word with Helen but she can't manage.

I think it's next Tuesday but I would need to confirm, Amy lives in Ayr.

My parents live near Ayr, if it was a weekend I might have been able to go down but can't do a weekday I'm afraid. Sorry.

There is this company in Ayr.

They are called Barking Mad - and despite what the name suggests they don't just lok after dogs. It is an award winning franchise and the people are vetted and are usually either vet nurses, retired animal handlers etc.

Tel : 01292 285077
Mobile : 07834218002
Address : 19 Trenchard Court, South Harbour Street, Ayr, AYRSHIRE, KA7 1JU

or there is this person:-

Katie MacFarlane
Purrs and Paws Petsitting
77 South Harbour Street
Ayr
KA7 1JB

By Phone:
01292 261290
or

Maybe Amy could give them a call and have chat to see if they are suitable. They are both fully insured.

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I've just thought of someone in Ayr that I know - is it your friend? She uses Fife Rabbit rescue forum. I think she is called Var. (that's not your friend is it?)

I will ask!

Fiona

Thanks everybody, problem solved! Amy's brought Missy through to me and I'll keep her till Wednesday. Missy has a very grumpy face on at the moment after all the travelling but her room mates are all agog! :lol:

Back