• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with vetbed

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Do you tumble dry it? I usually stick it on the heater but I cant get it to turn on :? And my brothers arent here to fix it :lol: So I have two big bits of wet vetbed hanging on the back of chairs and I just want to check that the fluffy part on top wont come out and break my mums dryer before I tunble dry it :D

Sorry that was meant to go in rabbit chat :oops: :oops: :oops:

I put mine in the dryer but i put it in a pillow case first has i have broken the dryer twice :shock:

Yes I tumble mine as well. I hadn't thought about putting it in a pillow case to stop the fluff from clogging the filters( :? ) Great tip!!

You can get it in most pet shops :D And its fine for house bunnies. Mine have all had vetbed when they have been staying in the house and I also use it in their hutches

There's a fluff filter on my tumble dryer that needs emptying every time, but my last washing machine was broken by vetbed in my opinion! I now wash it in the pillowcase thanks to brilliant advice on this forum - so far my new washer has survived :D

I got my cheap, lookilike vetbed from where else but the fabulous Wilkinsons! Only £5 and good enough - although it has been partly eaten after 2 years :)

After cutting it to size I had a bit left over, so I cut out some insoles for my wellies, which were soooo cosy when cleaning the hutches this winter! :D

Back