• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Spoiled Kid Molested My Bunny!!!!

dissolvedboy

Young Bun
:evil: Im so angry !!! i love my bun more than anything! and now this retarded kid comes to my house 4 a visit 6yrs old brat and Kicks my cutey in the butt....it hit him hard and my baby eeeeked!! he left a painfull noise! Bunnies DONT deserve to be treated like that! they are CUTE and Friendly and if u love them they love u back! and i hate kids like that!
my bun is still in shock...and stares at me with wonder...He prob. asks me: Why this Kid kicked me like that??...i was only playing with him...Owwww my dear Topish!! I LOVE u sooo much! i HATE that spoiled brat! :evil:

I would o sent the lil brat out the house :twisted:
Kids need to learn they have to look after animals and if they cant they shouldnt be any where near them....

Hope the bun is ok and give him/her a big hug from me.. :love:

As for the child....grrr :roll:

OMG! I would have gone ape ****!
Where was his mother? I would have flushed his head down the loo, but kicking him sounds equally satisfying.
Someone kicked my little yorkie x once and I booted them - didn't quite think it through though as I then got a good kicking myself :/ (this was when I was young mind u!)

When i was younger this guy from school always used to throw stones at my dog shout abuse and them and basically riled em up... it soon stopped when one day after school i caught him at it again and ran after him and decked him... i was planning on giving him just a warning but my foot seemed to want to do the kicking business :roll:

He soon stopped after that :thumb:

Topish says he LoVes U :) Thanxxx. Altough his cute fury butt still hurts :(....
that stupid kid...Hate him! spoiled rotten BRAT!!

if u see Topish U will ADORE him, he is Sooo AMazing! hop hop hop! awwww! :oops:

That kid would have been out my house so fast he woundn't have known what had hit him! And where the :censored: were their parents? - they wouldn't have been far behind I can tell you :evil: :evil:

Sorry, but these kind of threads make me so mad!! Why do people put up with :censored: like this? If kids don't have their heads banged against a wall when they behave like that infront of people how can we be shocked when we read the horrible stories in the papers about young people deliberately abusing other peoples animals???? :evil: :evil:

louise and Gus said:

I thought you meant tips on how to kick the kid out of the house. :lol:

I would definitely have a word with the parents of that boy. If he doesn't learn to respect animals now, he never will. Plus if I had indoor rabbits, I would not let kids near them or vice versa. I have two boys and they may feed or stroke my bunnies under my supervision, but if they have friends around, they may only look at the bunnies and nothing else.

Did your bunny bite the boy or did he just kick it for no particular reason?

Hope bun is ok and you too.

Sorry but I need to say this......... what the child did was very wrong but please do not use the term retarded, its an awful way to talk about a child.
Sorry, thats it...

No My Topish is sooo nice and caring :) He Loves children! and he did NOT bit him! the kid was just spoiled and thats all...Dont worrie i kicked him out of my house from the 1st moment :) He is NEVER comin back, i called his mom and told her...and She was like: U act like this 4 a stupid Bunny???! I was like: Go to HELL *****! and hung UP...Some ppl really dont respect animals at all :( and thats sad. Topish is my baby, and i protect and love him :)

Well, if the mother is that stupid, the child won't learn much from her. I am trying to teach my children to respect nature, that includes plants, too.

Back