• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It must be my birthday....

raven_guest

Mama Doe
...because someone left me a present!
A suspicious box appears on my doorstep, I'm out so the neighbour takes it in as it's raining. The box moves, the neighbours pushes it gently into the cupboard under the stairs as she's freaked out! I get home and look what was inside!
I went to bed with them in the room and woke up to fnd them all gone!
Picture051.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture053.jpg

The little monsters were under my bed! From what I can tell they're contis, though quite small, they're dark steel and we have three boys! They're staying in my room as I don't want them near my other buns, esp not with my newborn litter. They are brighteyed and happy and had full tummies when I found them and are perky and well. No one saw anyone leave the box so I have no idea where they came from! This is why I keep it quite that I keep rabbits! I'm not too upset though, they are the sweetest so and so's around. Have to find good homes for the monsters as I just don't have hutches big enough for them.

Thank god, because I'm not an expert on health like Jane! She should give classes! Also it's good that they're not little psychos lol. They're currently earning their keep by cutting my grass, I don't think they've ever seen grass before which is quite tragic!

Thank god, because I'm not an expert on health like Jane! She should give classes! Also it's good that they're not little psychos lol. They're currently earning their keep by cutting my grass, I don't think they've ever seen grass before which is quite tragic!

oh wow what cuties.. at least they are safe now. They certainly look well cared for so its a shame someone felt they had to dump them on your doorstep.. hopefully they will find homes soon as they look like their gonna be big!

Big is best lol. Hopefully we'll find them some lovely peeps to take them in, if they can handle my interrogation and lectures lol.

Aww they're gorgeous!!! Thank heavens they came to your doorstop for a start at a happy safe loving future :D

I wish they were evil, it's so hard not to get attached and they've only been here five minutes! If I can get my borther to move out, they could have his room lol

Back