• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Garden :-)

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought you might like to see xxx

DSCF3470.jpg

DSCF3471.jpg

DSCF3472.jpg

DSCF3473.jpg

DSCF3474.jpg

DSCF3475.jpg

DSCF3476.jpg

Wow that looks amazing. It's great that you've got a mix of huge lawn area and a more gardeny bit. Looks really good.

Thanks guys, Tell me about it Su! i cant beleive how many plants i have put in! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayjay said:
That looks great Phill, did you dig the pond, I'd love a pond and yours is lovely

Thanks guys xxx

The pond was already here when we moved in Kathryn we just revamed it :D

We bought a huge old half barrel today for £15 and I'm intending to make a pond/water feature out of it

You've got room for quite a few more bunsters there by the look of it - make sure you bring a carrier or two to Kays :wink: :lol:

kayjay said:
We bought a huge old half barrel today for £15 and I'm intending to make a pond/water feature out of it

You've got room for quite a few more bunsters there by the look of it - make sure you bring a carrier or two to Kays :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: yes plenty of room for bunnies but if i do have more they shan't be mine but they will be rescues im still looking in to everything

Thanks Guys, the pond is clear because of the filter you should have seen it before we got the filter!

Back