• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ewwwwwwww

raven_guest

Mama Doe
I was showing my mum's friend my buns last nigth and saying how well behaved they are! Anyhoo, I bent down to pick up Buttons bowl to refill it and he flicked pee all over me and got me in the eye! Nice! They must know when we're boasting about them.

Could've been worse, the late, great Uncle Albert managed a direct hit in my MOUTH once!! :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Janex

Yuck yuck yuck bleugh. Thankfully... none of my buns have ever done that. and jane... in your mouth (argh).

The Benjamin has however sprayed the walls in the living room (pre-neuter), even though he was in his litter tray at the time. Naughty boy.

No, it gets better! I just took a shower, realised it was raining so ran out to save the buns (they're covered, but they still get soaked) Ran to get Buttons, he flicked pee. I laughed and said 'Haa haa you missed' Then he did it again, all over my hands and face, again. I've learned not to open my mouth around him! How much pee can one bun hold???????

Sorry to talk plums, but my Humph is spraying at us, but we can't see plums yet? When will I see plums??? He's a four and a half month Frenchie, who's got a liking for my ankles, but we need plums to get him neutered!! How long do you think I'll have to put up with spraying before we get plums??? :mrgreen: Claire x

Back