• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are they warm enough ?

karen354

Warren Veteran
In the cold months I always pack Fudge and Furby's shed with lots of hay/straw for bedding. With the weather warming up I've removed the hay/straw so now they have vet bed and they have their hay in hayracks.
The weather has gone a bit chilly over the last 2 days so do you think they'll be warm enough ?

Well mine don't ever seem to go in their hutch, I might as well have bought them a run :roll: and they seem ok, so I would think yours are too. It's nowhere near as cold as it was in winter at night so I'm sure they're ok :)

I am sure they will be fine.Mine sit in their runs most of the time :D I think its only when the temperature falls to zero or below they need lots of bedding,even then mine perfer to sit out :roll:

Yup! I can pack as much hay as I like into their hutches, but they still prefer to sleep on top of them - even when it snows :shock: They are still covered, but no lovelywarm hay around them. i guess they have each other to keep them warm.

Back