• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CENSORED: photo heaven again :D

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Heres a few pics of theo and cleo- who still are not bonded properley. 2 weeks together and they still chase each other and i have not seen ONE cuddle

The run in my living room :

Photo-0056.jpg

Ready for my close up:

littlecleo.jpg

The bowl is empty???? They try to work it out:

photoboth1.jpg

Snug as a bun in a rug:

photocleo1.jpg

hard life:

phototheo1.jpg

Peeeeepppooooooo!!!!

phototheo2.jpg

Buns-eye view:

picboth.jpg

SENSORED- BUNNY BOTTOM - OVER 18's ONLY.

theobum.jpg

aaawwwwwwww they are gorgeous.. are they living together now then?? They certainly look like they get on ok.. and i love that fuzzy white tail shot and the look on Theo's face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaawwwww well at least they have a playmate :wink: or maybe they only kiss when you arent looking :wink: :lol: :lol:

they are cute! I nearly bought one of those grass tunel things the other day. Do they like it? Mine don't cuddle all the time and still chase each other occasionally. Don't worry. :D

thanks, they love the grass nest. I stuff it with hay- keeps the house tidy and also is fun for them to eat their hay from and cosy for them to lie in.

They are both cute- but neither of them are cuddly. I cant pick them up or cuddle them- they like a stroke when their feet are on the ground!!!!

thanks all, im proud of them

Hi

Oscar doesnt like cuddles much, but he is getting used to them. I just make sure i handle him every day. Benji on the other hand loves to be handled. And although Polo and Opal dont like to be picked up at first, they usually end up falling asleep on me.

Opal and the benjamin werent lovey dovey with each other for the first few weeks, it was mainly Benjamin grooming Opal. But over the past week, Opal has been grooming Benjamin, and they are sleeping next to each other all the time. They are now joined at the hip.

This morning... Opal was all stretched out and sleeping with her head resting on the Benjamins bum! O/h had camera tho so couldnt get a pic :(

Keep us updated x

Back