• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loads of Simba, Nala and Fifi!! As requested!!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Ok then you asked for it.. i took a load of photos last week when i took the in the garden with their play tent/tunnel which simba and fifi adored! Nala wasnt interested at all.. she was too busy eating grass to check it out.. here's loads of photos!
Fifi
fifitunnel1.jpg

fifitunnel2.jpg

fifitunnel3.jpg

Where did her eyes go!!
fifitunnel4.jpg

fifitunnel6.jpg

Where'd my friends go to??
fifitunnel5.jpg

Simba
whats this then??
simbatunnel6.jpg

simbatunnel3.jpg

action shot
simbatunnel5.jpg

simbatunnel2.jpg

simbatunnel1.jpg

simbatunnel4.jpg

Nala
Im not sure about this
nalatunnel1.jpg

Simba and Fifi
I love this photo so much!!
simbafifitunnel1.jpg

Simba and Nala
simbanalatunnel2.jpg

simbanalatunnel1.jpg

All 3!
SFNtunnel2.jpg

SFNtunnel1.jpg

and heres some i took indoors whilst bribing them to sit still with timothy hay.. they love it!!
simbaandNalaHay1.jpg

simbanalafifiMay07.jpg

took this one with a flash last night
simbanalafifimay07.jpg

this one makes me laugh.. fifi and simba hiding out in the background
nalahayandSF.jpg

Hope that lot will keep you all going for a while!! Sorry its so many but i get carried away and cant decide which to post and which not to :lol: :lol:

They're beautiful! It looks like they had lots of fun in their tunnel.

aawww thanks for the replies!! Jemma.. i can assure you they are real :lol: :lol: :lol: If you were closer you could have come to see for yourself :wink: :lol:

They are gorgeous! I love Nala's colouring and Fifi still seems so little! Like she could be their baby. :p

Where did you get the tunnel and basket thing?

Back