• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Annie: new photos added

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Annie:

annie3.jpg

annie4.jpg

I am currently fostering her for ARC. She is a real beauty. When she first came in, I sent a link to beckiboo, because I think Annie's face looks a bit like Tilly May's. Annie is still a bit shy and does not like being handled, but she is friendly and inquisitive at the same time. She did a cute binky in the run yesterday, and she eats everything she can find. :lol: I'll put her in Rabbits in Need soon.

she's lovely and would make a great pair with Kipper :D
Kipperb.jpg

or Minstrel..when he's cleaned up!
Minstrela.jpg

bet she won't be waiting long for a home :D

bizzy_vicki said:
Oh she is pretty, is she big? she looks massive :D

She is medium size, I'd say. The hutch is 2 foot high, to give you an idea.

Oh, and I love Kipper and Minstrel. Black and white bunnies rock!! :D

She took some kale out of my hand tonight. She can't resist kale! :D But when I stroke her head, she makes herself really flat and squeezes into the corner of her hay box. She is ok with being carried to the run, no wriggling, but she runs back and forth in the hutch a few times before she allows me to pick her up.

Awww shes a cutie! I spotted her earlier today on the website. I'm taking Darcy on a blind date Wednesday - if thats not successful I'll be calling you to try with Annie and some of the other buns at Richmond!! :D

Did she end up having any babies or was it just healthy rabbit appetite?

No, she did not have babies, thank God for that! The ARC website needs to be updated. :oops:
And yes, she does like her food. :lol: I am currently switching her over from Oxbow to Science Selective pellets, and the SS pellets are always gone first. She is a good girl and eats her hay and uses her litter box. I love the little white stripes on her ears.

Bavarian Bunny said:
No, she did not have babies, thank God for that! The ARC website needs to be updated. :oops:
And yes, she does like her food. :lol: I am currently switching her over from Oxbow to Science Selective pellets, and the SS pellets are always gone first. She is a good girl and eats her hay and uses her litter box. I love the little white stripes on her ears.

Ooooh thats what Darcy eats SS pellets...and he hoovers them up... :lol: :lol: Has she had her vaccies and spey?

She has been neutered and had her Myxi vac, she still needs the VHD jab according to her vet booklet. I wanted to ask Donna at ARC about that. She had the Myxi jab last Friday, so she has to wait a few weeks before she can get the VHD jab.

My own two bunnies love SS pellets, too. I wonder if they put something in them that gets the bunnies addicted. :lol:

Back