• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tango's new house plus other cute ones (lots of pics sorry!)

catherine

Warren Scout
Hope you don't mind me posting but I love Tango's new cage. (sorry about the number of pictures :oops:) The cage is alot bigger than what it appears in the picture.
PICT0077a.jpg

Tango in it...
PICT0091a.jpg

Feeling at home
PICT0090a.jpg

Some other cute ones
PICT0087a.jpg

PICT0081a.jpg

And at last I've managed to get an action shot! :D
PICT0097a.jpg

Lovely rabbit and cage!

You might want to turn the door upsidedown but loosen metal then put it on top so it opens upwards rather that downwards. As i have heard of many bunnies getting them legs caught in the downstairs metal things because then they can break a leg and damage themselves! Just somethin you may like to think about. If you get what i mean!! :?

Looks great :D I've been looking at that cage with interest in getting it for my slowing down ratty boys, do you think male rats would get out the bars?

woodstock said:
Hello!
Looks like a great set up :) and a happy bunster :rabbit2:

Thank you. I'm so pleased with (so is Tango) I was ashamed to post pictures of his old one. Looking back at it had got way too small for him. I feel guilty everytime I think of it.

This is how much Tango loves it I think :lol:
PICT0083a.jpg

emilyarc said:
Lovely rabbit and cage!

You might want to turn the door upsidedown but loosen metal then put it on top so it opens upwards rather that downwards. As i have heard of many bunnies getting them legs caught in the downstairs metal things because then they can break a leg and damage themselves! Just somethin you may like to think about. If you get what i mean!! :?

We have a smiular cage for Fred and found that the Log strips you can get zip tied together make a brilliant bridge over the door

I've just noticed that in the 3rd pic he got his foot in his bowl as if to say "don't you dare take it away!"

Back