• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay again!!

I honestly don't think that's what they mean, as there is no other mention of the bunnies. The rest of the text certainly doesn't seem to indicate that it includes the bunnies. :?

I do wish people wouldn't report things before we can arrange for homes for the buns

Quite often we have homes/ rescue space lined up then eBay pull the ad and we loose contact

It's still there, I've emailed to ask if it comes with the rabbit. If so I'll direct the owner to rabbit rehome

Gem said:
I do wish people wouldn't report things before we can arrange for homes for the buns

Quite often we have homes/ rescue space lined up then eBay pull the ad and we loose contact

I have arranged a home and offered it and THEN I reported it!!

And it DOES come with the bunnies I asked BEFORE I reported it

Steph said:
Well done Theo :D Those poor buns.

That's OK Steph, I just don't like people jumping to conclusions when they don't know what they are talking about..........I mean do I come across as that stupid??...................on second thoughts don't answer that!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

snowy said:
Gem said:

There is a bid on it - is it you Snowy?

That was one confusing advert. Surprised someone didn't turn up to buy the hutch and get dumped with the bunnies too. :(

Suzanne said:
snowy said:
Gem said:

There is a bid on it - is it you Snowy?

No it's not me but I am tempted to make sure they get a good home, not quite sure what to do about that

Hummm - having been some what subtle in the description he then answers the question staright at the bottom and says that it does come with the rabbits - Don't spose there's any chance of asking him if you could just have the rabbits snowy? Having said that, if whoever is bidding wants the rabbits the hutch is a good size for them.

mandy said:
Theo could you e-mail and say you'll take the rabbits for free and leave them to sell the hutch?

Or if you don't have space for them without the hutch maybe you could make him an offer - it is a nice hutch.

I'd like the hutch and the bunnies for free...........do you think I stand a chance?? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back