• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry leaves

charl343

Warren Scout
Ive heard a few people taking about them but cant find them anywhere...can anyone point me in the right direction!?

Charlotte

Great for upset tummies in buns :D I always keep some dried ones in and luckily we have a few blackberry bushes around here too :D

I know this is reeeeeeeeeeally off topic, but has anyone ever had any probs feeding them? Clove was fine, but Fudge got really gassy and stopped eating and on both occassions, the only thing that changed was blackberry leaves.... :?

I got some mail order but never gave them to the buns as I thought they looked mouldy :shock: I sopke to the supplier who said it's normal for them to have a greyish/silver appearance on one side..... I remained unconvinced that that was correct and never gave it the buns

Blackberry leaves are brill for buns with diarrhoea :thumb:

I use both fresh and dried. I get the dried from Bunny Basics

Janex

:( bertie always pees red or darkorange after eating some.but bif doesnt..anyoneelse found this?
yep i get mne from bunnybasics.

Back