• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extra large litter trays

The potting tray things...green, huge, with a red shelf you can use for hay or food. (Got mine in Dobbies.......sorry Nicole :oops: )

Sooty said:
The potting tray things...green, huge, with a red shelf you can use for hay or food. (Got mine in Dobbies.......sorry Nicole :oops: )

It's ok I got mine at Russells :lol: :lol: We dont sell them :lol: :lol:
They are brill, and really easy to clean.

I got some nice green large oval high sided garden tidies. Meant to be £9.99 in garden centres I paid a £1 each at the Poundshop obviously :lol: Also use dog beds and cat litter trays.

Oooh I was thinking about getting one of the shallow tub trugs to use as a digging box in the run for my buns.

I might have bought a medium sized purple trug in Focus this week to use when cleaning out the hutch. :oops: :oops: :oops:

mm i love the shallow one..ideal for stuffing wth hay for bif n bertie to rifle through!
we have th eferpalst trio trays but then berties a frenchie and tends to peee over shallow edges..and bif being a doe is good at that too lol...have you ever seen afrecnhie and a bun the size of a dwarf lop trying to pee in one ferplast trio tray! :shock: :lol: so they have one each now!

I use the large one turned on its side as a shelter in the run. I fill it with hay and have a large clay pipe running into it. Totally wind and waterproof

Back