• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Praise Indeed!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
After collecting Scout from her spey on Friday Anita informed us that we were the proud owners of the best, physically healthy doe she had ever seen. Apparently Scout hasnt got a ounce of unnessesary fat on her which also made her the easiest spey Anita has EVER done as they simply moved the muscle and there were her bits and bobs....no poking around through a layer of fat.

I am so stupidly proud, I must be doing something right!

Well done,:D we were told by our vet (over a year ago) that Nellie was overweight and the others were too. Apparantly he couldnt see Nellies waistline!

Oh well, we stopped bribing them with digestive biscuits :oops: :oops: and went on to mainly hay with fewer pellets and a little fresh veg and all seems OK now.

I think overfeeding/under-exercising is common. A lot of the bunnies that come to our local rescue are huge, and not because they are large breeds.

So how about a piccie of the proud Mum and her bun? :D

Maria

I got told off because my bun was underweight though she eats for england! Must be all the exercise.
I don't think I've ever heard of a bun being the perfect weight, that is praise! Especially from a vet, wanna open a bunny gym?

Ive had her on a diet for two months but its since she has had two men in her life that she has losty weight.....must be all the exercise! mable is on the same diet but still a bit chunky....

Will post a pic soon. :D

Well done :D

And don't feel silly for feeling proud - I have been told by two people that Asta has the cleanest bum they've seen and I'm proud of that!!

Though you can be more proud since you dictate their diet - I leave Asta's bum to Asta, then just feel proud of the work she does :D

Well done, that's great and don't feel daft about being proud of the fact. :D I've puffed up with pride twice whe n2 different Vets have told me that Brody has the best teeth they've seen on a rabbit :oops: :oops:

Back