• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay problems grrr!!

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Why have my buns all gone of eating hay. My family of 4 used to eat tones but now they don't seem to eat much at all. I still have a full hay rack from days ago untouched although i think that maybe cos ybrother put it up to high :? Casper won't eat as much either just nibbles occasionally and Buttons well i've tried everything, hay racks, boxes on the floor ever time he eats some he jst stops like that. I went and bought 5 bales from lunnun and i still have 2 1/2 which i'm glad my guinea pigs will eat but it looks like i'm on the look out to try a new hay again, why are rabbits so fussy :roll:

my buns arent eating as much hay at the moment either :? which is wierd because i thought rabbits would eat more hay during the summer :? im sure i read somewhere that rabbits love timothy hay :? but i think you can only buy this online..... or at least i have never seen it in any of the shops i go to :?

Hello! I get my Oxbow Western Timothy from my Vets. I think most Vets sell it, or can at least order it for you. It's about £7 a bag, but it does last me quite a while and my buns love it. Claire x

Back