• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ran out of hay!

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
I ran out of hay on Friday morning - was hoping my 10 bale delivery of dust free hay would arrive on Friday but it didn't, so I had to buy hay from my local pet supplies store on the way home from work.

It was a choice between a small £10 bag of Oxbow or absolute rubbish stuff only fit for bedding. I bought a bag of each figuring I would mix it together and the bunnies would never know the difference. But of course they just keep turfing out the rubbish stuff and eating the Oxbow! :lol:

I knew there was a good reason why I buy quality hay in bulk. :roll: 30 times the amount for 4 times the price. :roll:

I forgot to take another bale home from the stables, so used some cheapo stuff i had as an emergency. Next day hardly any had been eaten, & 9 buns ran straight at my feet as soon as I walked in. Felt really bad, so now I keep an extra bale in the shed :oops: :lol:

Back