• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have no lounge! but my bunnies do!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:lol: its official..my bunnies have taken over the entire lounge!!
Bertie has his doggy stairs at the setee end of the lounge..bif has her hidey hole down between the settee fron and the table onwheels a sort of drinks rolley i guess. also theres some kids toy bunk beds..the cats sleep inthe top and the buns sleep inthe bottom!
Then at the other end of the lounge is 2 ferplast trio litter trays..two dog bowls...an asortment of bunny toys..a smal cat sracth post ona box base with a hole which all our buns have used!
And my rug for them to snooze on and an early learning centre toddlers tent..a pop up one with atunnel.its the myfirst tent one and its so cute has a whte bunny on the front aww!!
then halfway almost at both ends used to be the rottweielr crate..whch i replaced yesterday with our outdoor pen well most of it anyway and in it is willow her toy bunny her bowls and ferplast trio liter tray and whichever toy i rotate from the comunal box..yes the buns like sisal cat toys and the cats love bun roly poly chiming tys..weirdos!
the flood mens we have weird strips of carptet left by the clean up crew and bare concrete which is covered as best we can by the chairs and some cheap little woen rugs which weve had to hoover and let bertie back on again..
theres the cat tree which bif likes to clamber on and play with he cats mobile and then the telephone table which has willows smaller high ack litter pan there and ita beocme bifs personal latrine pmsl
the sette is used by all pets of course and sometimes the arm chairs..and the tv unit is owned by wilow and the cats!
we have no lounge its official!!

mm think ined tomove to somewhere with a dining room we canhave as an extension to the lounge..nah willalwys fill it withmorestuff for my abies..

am i the only one who has this set up then :oops: :lol: :lol:

me to! :lol:
Mine have full control of the house apart from 2 rooms lol :lol:
and mine have a massive toybox full of their stuff in the lounge next to the tv!
and you know full well you wouldnt have it any other way !!! :lol:

I so know that feeling :D

Alice's cage is 6ft long and takes up most of the side of our lounge. The rest of the lounge has her and Fred toys in. My partner (bless his cotton socks) has adapted the hutch so it has wheels on it and we can move it around to get to our book selves. :lol:

Snowflakes mummy said:
Mine have full control of the house apart from 2 rooms lol :

You have full control of two rooms??? I don't believe you!! :lol: I only have one bunny (two soon) and he lets me share our home with him!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: thats made me feel so much better i amnot the only one! mm
when i ge tpics illpost em but feel a bit ashamed as we had flodlast oct and the water board andisnurance companyhavent been any help so we have a bit of carpet the clean up guy left down and he flowed the pattern of the lak of water! its makes it look even untidier.if thats poss!
isnt it great other folks ahve their own bunny room or partitionoff their room..um howcome our buns have takenover! :shock: :lol: next theyll be chargng us rent! :lol:

lol well when I say not control of 2 rooms... I mean the doors are meant to be shut so they cant get in....
but if the doors get left open then they have full control!!! :roll: :lol: Well I figure my parents should remember to shut their
door then! LOL

Back