• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I AM VERY TEMPTED

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Coming home from the pet shop today my 5 year old son relayed a conversation to my husband which we had whilst in the shop. Toby told his dad that mum had asked if he thought dad would be cross if we took a rabbit home, husband replied that one more wouldn't make a difference to which I piped up I'd have to have two :lol: Mmmmm think I will be saving my pennies :rabbit2:

Hello Jill, how are you? They are all very well. I was sitting in the sun this week, reading my book, relaxing, watching the bunnies thinking what a lucky bunny mummy I am. My daughter has been spoiling them, she's been reading to them :lol: Trio are truly fab, Daffodil is a sweetie and Flora aka Simba is a darling - she's definitely the gaffer :D

I nearly choked when hubby said one more wouldn't make a difference and he didn't reply when I said I would have to have two - I shall be keeping an eye out once I've saved a few pennies as the best accommodation is a must :lol:

Hi I'm fine thanks..had a bit of a bad week with a few poorly bunnies coming in :( ..don't know if you saw the thread " I want to hit someone" ? :shock:

anyway great to hear all the bunnies are fine and you are enjoying having them...Flora is a pretty name by the way :D

Back