• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone read the rabbit whisperer?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I was just looking at the facts at the back and was shocked to read that bunnies nap about 18times a day. Barney is permanently napping so I'm not sure where she got her figures from. Also what constiutes a bunny nap?

I've got that book but really a lot of her facts are scew-whiff!! :lol: Its a nice book to read with all the rabbit stories but if you're looking for proper rabbit facts and help then you really want:

Why Does My Rabbit
Rabbitlopedia
The Stories Rabbits Tell
Living with a House Rabbit :wink:

someone really should put together a PROPER rabbit book, with our combined knowledge I reckon we could do a pretty good job! Certainly better than "they just stopped being cute". That is awful!!!!!!!!!

What d'ya say? There isn't enough information out there about bunnies anyway....

We went to the Bradford Rabbit Show and actually met her. We took the book along on the offchance that she might sign it for us :oops:

Well, she did but she also tried to charge us for the book again! :shock:

Oh, well, we had a nice day and had lots more bunnies to add to our rescue bunny wish list.

The book is OK just as light bunny reading for the stories but our favourite book is Living with a House Rabbit by Dykes and Flack.

Neil and Maria

I think I've read living with a house rabbit. Is it quite a thin book?
I thought the rabbit whisperer was good on breed info but still, even within breeds there are different chracteristics as I think we've all foud, each rabbit is very different which is part of their charm.

Thanks for all your opinions. Thanks for the link chubina, I had missed that one before.

I enjoyed Why does my rabbit..... It helped me to understand a lot of things about my bun but I thought it needed updating a bit. Not read the Rabbit Whisperer - might give it a miss now though.

Back