• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby foster bunnies- names please!!!!!!

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
These are 3 of the babies that bunnyrun rescued on thurs, where the lady was keeping them on a balcony in 2ft hutches. unfortunately both mum doe's had another litter each so cannot be collected for 6 weeks. But bunnyrun successfully rescued 9 babies and dad.
As yet these 8 week old babies have no names, any ideas please?! 3 girls so my vet said but the little black fluffball could be a boy x
Babies005.jpg

i think they should all be called 'mine' :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you know what sexes they are? it might help :D (although i personally thing the chinchilla coloured one should be called 'sergeant pepper' but dont ask me why :? :lol: :lol: (and yes i have a strange taste in names :lol: )

Well made 2 desisions... brown baby is Poppy and black fluffy is Boo. Just little grey one to decide... ideas Cannonwoman?! :lol:

montyflossy said:
Well made 2 desisions... brown baby is Poppy and black fluffy is Boo. Just little grey one to decide... ideas Cannonwoman?! :lol:

Tansy is a very pretty name for a very pretty girlie :love: :love: :love:

And goes well with Dooley! :wink:

Su.x

umm...

I like...

Alfalfa
Basil
Biscuit
Bubblegum
Chewbacca
Chief
Dandelion