• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in the sun

capel

Warren Veteran
Floss looking like a bag lady on a very bad day! Wish she'd stop moulting so you could see her beautiful coat
DSC02012.jpg

Keeping in the shade under the table in the run
DSC02013.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

Taken from the other end of their tunnels. One pipe splits into 2..you can just make out the other exit on the left of the 2nd picture
DSC02016.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

Awww what cuties.They don,t look too amused you peeping down the tunnel at them :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are such cute bunnies :D Floss looks much bigger on the photographs than she really is don't you think ?

aawww her coat is still stunning even if she is a bit patchy :wink: They make a gorgeous couple and i love your tunnel :D

I just love those Rex coats...just makes you want to reach out and stroke them :love:
I love that tunnel too...what is it :?: it looks like concrete, and where did you get it???? I'm searching for a good sized sturdy tunnel for my buns..... :?:

Back