• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think i bought too much!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
ooops today i went and bought a bale of hay and some shavings (wanted megazorb but couldnt get it but they only have a teensy bit in their trays under thick hay) well to start with i think i got a magic bale because after filling the large hay dustbin, the bunnies big hayrack, their litter tray and their three large boxes there wasnt even a dent in the bale :shock: :shock: so i have got it in an old duvet case (to try and tame it a bit :lol: ) on top of the crate but there is tonnes of the stuff left :shock: the shavings aswell i thought i got the same size pack as last time which just filled the shavings bin perfectly well the bin got to its fullest and there was still half a bag of shavings left so i think before i must have got a large and this time i got an extra large, so that went on top of the hay so i got waaay to much stuff but when it totalled £8.74 who am i to argue :lol:

We buy hay by the bale as well! It lasts us about a month I think - unless the bunnies get in there first! :lol: :lol:

Maria

dont know how long this will last as it is the first bale i have bought. atm though they are eating more and more hay (not that im complaining :wink: ) and i think it was about 2 weeks ago i last got some and i got 4 1/2 kg then :shock: and boy do they poop it out!!! :lol: :lol:

Back